our goal at Oh yeah! Farms is to sustainably feed the people of the pacific northwest organically grown fresh produce and Grains
Since 2012, Oh Yeah! Farms has been committed to being stewards of the land through sustainable agriculture and to the distribution of high quality local food. Our farm in Leavenworth WA, is in the heart of the Cascade Mountains, where our techniques reflect our commitment to protecting and improving the health of the earth and its inhabitants. Through the development of economic, educational, and cultural relationships, we strive to raise the social and ecological awareness of individuals regarding the production of their food.
Our Growing Practices
We are strongly committed to sustainable agriculture practices. We never apply chemical herbicides, pesticides or toxic fertilizers to the land. “Sustainability” encompasses a wider range of issues than those addressed by organic certification. These important issues include efficient use of water, energy, and farm resources, as well as biodiversity and the economic viability of our small family farm
What WE ARE Achieving
- Reducing carbon emissions by providing produce direct from farm vs multi-state trucking transport.
- Raising awareness through community outreach and farmers markets.
- Producing high quality whole grain wheat flour for Sourdough Bread, Pancakes and all other awesome flour products.
- Reaping what we sow!
- Educating young farmers through farm walks and demonstrations.
- Encouraging folks to go outside and lead an active lifestyle fueled by healthy food.
- Trying new market, growing, and farming techniques to improve efficiencies, sustainability, and profits
- Living the dream as positive members of a healthy community!